Is Your Business Prepared to Handle a Disaster?
As a business owner, are you prepared for an unexpected disaster? Do you have a contingency plan for how you might remodel or replace the contents of your business should something happen?
Following a disaster, as many as 50% of businesses never reopen. A number of businesses that do survive, had a disaster preparedness plan in place. No one plans on a disaster, but you can plan for a disaster. Having a plan in place can offer peace of mind.
What is an Emergency Ready Profile (ERP) and how can it help you and your business? Take a minute and think about when most disasters occur: do you have two hours to prepare for them? Or is it usually at four o’ clock in the morning when your pipe decides to burst?
SERVPRO can create an Emergency Ready Profile (ERP) for your business that will minimize interruption to your business by having an immediate plan of action. Knowledge of what to expect and what to do is critical for timely mitigation and minimizing the water and/or fire damage to your business.
Here are some of the advantages and benefits of developing an Emergency Ready Profile (ERP) with SERVPRO:
- The service is provided to you at no cost! A SERVPRO worker will work with you to create the best plan of action.
- It is a valuable use of your time. It does not take long to create the plan, but will save you a great deal of time should the plan ever be needed.
- Provides a detailed, concise plan of action in case of emergency, as well as a guide of what to do in the following hours and days.
- Supplies you and the SERVPRO team with important facility details such as shut-off valve locations for water, electric, and gas, and priority contact information.
- It establishes SERVPRO as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
Once completed, the Emergency Ready Profile (ERP) will be available to you on your smartphone or tablet. Additionally, a paper copy will be provided to you to keep readily available in your business.
Contact SERVPRO of West Erie County to make an appointment today! (814) 806 -1987. SERVPRO is here to help you be “Ready for whatever happens.”
Connect with us on Facebook