Help! My Restaurant's Walk-In Fridge Needs Water Clean-up
Restaurants are crucial for meeting the food demands of the community quickly and easily. Not only do restaurants help feed the community, but they also provide stable work for many people.
In recent times, restaurants have not had it easy. A restaurant must be able to store food properly to be successful. If your walk-in fridge or freezer is compromised by water, it can seem like a nightmare of disastrous proportions.
SERVPRO of West Erie County provides commercial water clean-up 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The professionals at SERVPRO of West Erie County are highly trained to mitigate damage, clean spaces, and even rebuild if necessary.
Tips to Protect Your Inventory from Water Damage:
- Keep the door closed when not in use. This helps ensure your refrigerator or freezer is not working harder than necessary to keep your items cool.
- Hire an expert to come clean all the components to your walk-in per local regulations
- Keep the door hinges well lubricated and tightened to ensure the door closes and locks properly
- Make sure that all the fans and refrigeration coils are unobstructed so there is sufficient air flow
- Hire an electrician to service your walk-in. Loose or damaged wiring in an overworked refrigeration system can cause arcing.
After quickly extracting all the water from your property, SERVPRO of West Erie County will employ the use of air movers and dehumidifiers to dry the air. We will make your property look “Like it never even happened.”
Call us today! (814) 806 1987
Connect with us on Linkedin